bookmark_border Key Account Manager
- In this role you will be responsible for the analysis of new markets and be looking for commercial opportunities, combined with the development of long-term partnerships.
- Your focus will be on local agents and distributors but also directly on the main retail accounts within the DIY and related markets.
- You are a brand builder and can position and grow a new brand in different markets on your own initiative.
- In addition, you will determine the marketing and pricing strategy by country and develop an appropriate market approach for different countries. You will take into account budget, turnover and margin.
- You will maintain contacts with existing and prospective customers and build a long-term relationship through your professional, pleasant and robust approach.
- You have relevant Key Account experience.
- International experience at retailers or distributors is a plus.
- You are business-minded and have strong negotiating qualities, drive and efficiency.
- You have strategic commercial insight and a high degree of maturity to analyse different markets in an independent way and to develop commercial strategies.
- You are results and customer focused.
- You are willing to travel regularly.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- You can adapt easily and persuade people at different levels.
- You can express yourself fluently in English (spoken and written). Additional languages are a plus.
- A motivating remuneration supplemented by fringe benefits.
- Opportunity for self-development in a family company with international focus.
- A close team that provides all the support needed.
- Job with many internal and external contacts.